Fall Food Drive
Please join us in the first ever Fly Washington Passport Program Fall Food Drive! We ask that pilots bring shelf-stable food items to donate when flying into an airport participating in the food drive. All food collected at each participating airport will be donated to a local food bank in that community.
The food drive will run from October 23 - November 20. Let’s take to the skies and help make everyone’s holiday season bright!
WHERE TO DROP FOOD DONATIONS
- Anacortes Airport, pilot lounge near the stamp
- Arlington Municipal Airport, under the stamp location in the pilot lounge
- Auburn Municipal Airport, Donation tote will be in the blue and green airport kiosk right next to the passport stamp mailbox
- Bowers Field (Ellensburg), next to the passport mailbox
- Chehalis-Centralia Airport, in the airport office/pilot lounge (pilots will still have access to the lounge after hours using the AWOS)
- Chewelah Municipal Airport, just inside the pilot house, and it will be marked
- Grove Field
- Harvey Field
- Norman Grier Field, in the main office
- Olympia Regional Airport, in the kiosk on the WSDOT ramp
- Orcas Island Airport, at the fuel island near the stamp mailbox
- Pangborn Memorial Airport (Wenatchee), in the pilot lounge near the stamp
- Sequim Valley Airport, box behind the counter where the stamp is located
- William R. Fairchild (Port Angeles), next to stamp location in Rite Bros. Aviation
We are doing our best to keep the Fly Washington Passport Program map updated with stamp availability and changes in stamp locations. However, for real-time information regarding COVID-19 pandemic related operational changes and to confirm stamp availability, please call airports directly.
Click here to subscribe to email updates for the Fly Washington Passport Program