Fall Food Drive: October 1 - November 19
Please join us in the Second Annual Fly Washington Passport Program Fall Food Drive! The food drive kicks off on October 1, 2021.
All food collected at each participating airport will be donated to a local food bank in that community.
We ask that pilots bring shelf-stable food items to donate when flying into an airport participating in the food drive.
Let’s take to the skies and help make everyone’s holiday season bright!
WHERE TO DROP FOOD DONATIONS
- APEX AIRPARK
- ARLINGTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - under the stamp location in the pilot lounge
- AUBURN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT- donation tote in the blue and green airport kiosk right next to the passport stamp mailbox
- BOEING FIELD - Airport Administration offices (2nd floor of the terminal), Leaded Edge Jet Center lobby, Modern Aviation, and Signature Flight Support lobby
- BREMERTON NATIONAL AIRPORT - Terminal (entrance lobby), Avian Flight Center (open on weekends), and Pilot Lounge (near the fuel pumps)
- CHEHALIS-CENTRALIA AIRPORT - in the airport office/pilot lounge (pilots will still have access to the lounge after hours using the AWOS)
- COLVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - donation box located in pilot lounge
- CREST AIRPARK - main office building
- HARVEY FIELD
- KING COUNTY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BOEING FIELD
- KITTITAS COUNTY AIRPORT BOWERS FIELD (ELLENSBURG)
- OLYMPIA REGIONAL AIRPORT - in the kiosk on the WSDOT ramp
- ORCAS ISLAND AIRPORT - at the fuel island near the stamp mailbox
- SEQUIM VALLEY AIRPORT - donation bin in the pilot lounge
- SOUTHWEST WASHINGTON REGIONAL AIRPORT (KELSO)
- YAKIMA AIR TERMINAL - donation box in McCormick Air Center
We are doing our best to keep the Fly Washington Passport Program map updated with stamp availability and changes in stamp locations. However, for real-time information regarding COVID-19 pandemic related operational changes and to confirm stamp availability, please call airports directly.
Click here to subscribe to email updates for the Fly Washington Passport Program
2020 Fall Food Drive winners!
Who will it be in 2021?!